choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Sunday, May 23, 2010This hot weather is seriously killing me. How I wish I was at Sentosa tanning my life away. A jug of screwdriver with good company will be nice. :) I had a long talk with boyfriend yesterday. It was about this colleague (probably ex-colleague now) who screwed up almost everyone's life in the office. This person stupidly spun up some cock and bull story about some senseless family problems and went on leave. For the past few weeks, she looked so miserable and restless; and everyone tried their best not to bother her on the nitty gritty details on work. But guess what? It's all a fucking act. She's a damn good actress. All I can say is that it's a small world and she ended up signing the letter of appointment at my friend's office after her presumed 'last day'. And she was supposed to be my friend's direct supervisor. Ta-dah! This is the point where her lie got all exposed. Boyfriend urged me to inform the director, and I did. And I swear I was shaking the entire time. I admit that one part of me refuses to believe that she will do such a thing, cos she appeared to be such a 'loyal' employee to the organisation. On the other hand, I knew that she is an evil woman and this seriously shouldn't be a surprise at all. Quoting from boyfriend, 'she has too many tricks up her sleeves'. She has caused a couple of my close colleagues to quit and got many of us into trouble so many times. Guess this is what people call karma. When all this happened, I secretly wished for her doom for everything that she has done upon us. I guess, now I'm the evil woman in the entire episode. I'm not exactly sure what's the conclusion now, as I guess they should be letting her off in the end. To me, I learnt that this is a small world and one should never ever lie. You have no idea on who you will meet in your next place of work. Integrity counts more than work capability. I hope our paths do not cross anymore. And now, I'm seriously tired. Of work. Of slowly being friend-less in the office. And I guess I can't quit yet, for I'm the only one left in the department and the office is seriously in somewhat a mess. I seriously have no idea how much longer I can hold on to all this shit. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |